Project & Program Management
In today’s financial services environment there is tremendous pressure to implement change and deliver solutions quickly and efficiently.
Verus Consulting strives to align each client’s strategic goal of implementing change by ensuring careful management of the project’s scope, time and cost.
- Creates appropriate project deliverables and secures acceptance of project deliverables
- Works with project sponsor, subject matter experts, and others to compile high level sizing for a project including resource estimates
- Executes project according to Statement of Work, Work Breakdown Structure, and Project Plan
- Facilitates and plans project activities including, but is not limited to, project estimation/scope, risk management, change management, contingency planning, design, development, testing, and conversion/production migration and closing activities
- Facilitates work sessions and status meetings as appropriate and documents decisions made and next steps
- Maintains and provides Project Plan updates and communication, including status reporting, and notification and escalation of issues
- Manages project team members
- Provides methodology guidance and templates for the project
- Accountable for driving project to completion, including, but is not limited to providing post conversion/implementation support plan