05 01 18 – 05 15 18 Recently Published Regulatory Notices
Highlights Recently Published Regulatory Notices
May 01-15 2018
From the Cboe:
- Proposes to modify its Rule 5.3 to permit the list of an option on underlying securities that have a market price of at least $3.00 per share for the previous three consecutive business days.
- Issues circular related to the April 30, 2018 migration of AM settled SPX option series by the Hybrid 3.0 platform to the Hybrid on Cboe Options.
From the Depository Trust Company:
- Announces its Position Adjustment Tool will be available for participants to test in the PSE environment on June 1, 2018.
- Publishes details of a renewed OFAC License for Cuban Electric Company.
- Notifies clients of its plans for Night Cycle Reengineering as part of the overall Settlement Optimization project.
- Revises the dates of its planned phased-in implementation for Settlement Optimization.
- Issues list of non-transferable securities set for destruction on or after August 15, 2018.
- Releases plans for its Reg SCI testing.
From Fixed Income Clearing Corporation:
- Files rule change proposing several changes to its Government and Mortgaged-Backed division fail charges.
- Will require each Netting Member to execute a CCLF Officer’s Certificate to certify that the Member has incorporated the Individual Total Amount into their liquidity plans.
- Revises its Sanction Guidelines.
- Extends the effective date of certain components of amendments to its Rule 4210 to March 25, 2019.
- Files for immediate effectiveness amendments to its Rule 3310 to incorporate FinCEN’s adoption of a final rule on Customer Due Diligence.
- Files rule change to its arbitration rules to impose fees and honorariums for late cancellation of a pre-hearing.
- Advises members of a change to the Section 31 fees.
- Issues its monthly report of disciplinary actions.
From the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board:
- Receives SEC approval for amendments to its advertising rules.
- Proposes several rule changes to its “A” rules that govern the Board of Directors.
- Pending SEC approval plans to introduce a Price-Improvement Only option for M-ELO in July 2018.
From National Securities Clearing Corporation:
- Updates its notice related to upcoming enhancements to Mutual Fund Profile Service II with the additional of new Social Codes.
From the New York Stock Exchange:
- Issues reminder to Floor Brokers of their obligation related to floor-based point-of-sale trading and crossing transactions in UTP securities on Pillar.
From the Options Clearing Corporation:
- Advises members of a change to the Section 31 fee rate.
From the U. S. Securities & Exchange Commission:
- Proposes to amend its auditor independence rules related to auditor independence